Voom on Anthem

just trying to see if this is worth it.....looking for opinions from fellow cruisers who have purchased the Voom package......I'm just looking to post here and there on Instagram/Facebook, would this work OR is it more geared to texting....:confused:

I just got off the Anthem and bought the week package of surf/stream prebooked. I think it was 11.99 a day for one device. We were very happy with the speed, were able to easily Facebook and post. We also video called some people on facebook messanger and I streamed from my vudu account. I noticed a couple of wifi bars in our balcony deck 8. But in the main areas we had full bar wifi. Didn't matter either way it worked fine no matter how many bars we had.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

I had the Streaming package last October. It was sufficient to my needs, but it was not as fast as a land based internet connection by far. Depending on the time of day, Facetime was slowed and the connection was bad. There were times where I couldn't stream, but it was a connection problem and not a speed issue.

Most times, I was able to stream my movies from Netflix, Hulu and even my Xfinity app (though that was more problematic on my Grandeur cruise in February).

We had it to keep in touch with our kids, and it worked fine. It is still a little expensive (It was about 100 bucks for my 9 night trip) for internet, but if you need it, it works well enough.

I just got off the Anthem and bought the week package of surf/stream prebooked. I think it was 11.99 a day for one device. We were very happy with the speed, were able to easily Facebook and post. We also video called some people on facebook messanger and I streamed from my vudu account. I noticed a couple of wifi bars in our balcony deck 8. But in the main areas we had full bar wifi. Didn't matter either way it worked fine no matter how many bars we had.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Great sounds like I will be getting it :D