Why do you think it is ok to let your children run down hallways?

gizfish

In hallways near passengers cabins? Definitely not very convenient for people who want to sleep.

There are so many other places.

If they were hanging out near rooms the yeah, not great and I myself would have a friendly word. But if just whilst walking to their room, then it's shouldn't be an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Carnival is the worst...Avoid cruises from Port Canaveral, especially in February, March, June, July and August.

Why do people think it's OK to talk in the hallway? Why do people think it's OK to yell on the pool deck? Why do people think it's OK to get ridiculously drunk? Why are people chair hogs?

People are jerks.

I do none of the above, but I will run in the hallway, as it gets me to the end faster, so I can talk again. ;)

I whole heartedly agree with both. Carnival truly is the worst. On Carnival I have encountered the most inconsiderate people then on any cruise line.

I used to only cruise on Carnival cause they were good to solos as they did not charge double for a solo cruiser.

But I could not sleep at night cause of the drunk and loud neighbors, calling security did not work as the neighbors got pissed that someone called security so after the security told them to be quiet and left they got even louder on purpose.

This happened on almost all my cruises, and finally I thought I cannot take it anymore and switched cruise lines.

On my last Carnival cruise, I was upset and saw many others come out of their cabins at night to see what is happening. A few cabins down there were kids ages 7-9 right in the hallway talking loudly, playing and laughing. The cabin was opened, it seems that the adults decided to pack after midnight and left the kids in the hall to play. It was the night before debarkation.

I have seen security was there, they got quiet but after 5 minutes they got loud again.

I cant blame the kids, after all they are just children, all the blame goes to adults who just don't care.

Thankfully I had never had this problem on NCL and hope I never will. After Carnival I went straight to NCL. Not saying NCL is perfect, but hey I am happy with them.

I agree as well, people are on vacation and don't want to be annoyed or bothered by your kids that you can't control! People need to learn how to teach their kids manners and respect for others!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This training starts when they are little. It's a lot of work, mixed with lots of love. The result is well worth it.