Best maintained golf carts

mwsrccl

Haven't used Wet Money, but visually their carts didn't look any different from Karibs (old Nathans). Salt air and "hard" driving affect all carts. Our experiences have had good carts, no mechanical issues. But I've read reviews of both having issues with old Nathan's and Karib getting more bad reviews, but that could be the "service" you get. His spouse isn't the island goodwill ambassador.

Haven't used Wet Money, but visually their carts didn't look any different from Karibs (old Nathans). Salt air and "hard" driving affect all carts. Our experiences have had good carts, no mechanical issues. But I've read reviews of both having issues with old Nathan's and Karib getting more bad reviews, but that could be the "service" you get. His spouse isn't the island goodwill ambassador.

Just curious, why do you say Karib is "Old Nathan's"? Did they merge companies or something? I know (as of last year) they were 2 different companies. Is Nathan's no longer there, or....?

But to the OP, yea... what they said. There's only so much you can do on a salt air island with tourists renting them, on roads as bad as theirs.

Just curious, why do you say Karib is "Old Nathan's"? Did they merge companies or something? I know (as of last year) they were 2 different companies. Is Nathan's no longer there, or....?

But to the OP, yea... what they said. There's only so much you can do on a salt air island with tourists renting them, on roads as bad as theirs.

When we rented from Karib in January, we were met by Nathan and his wife was the one handling the transaction. The only other golf cart vendor there was Wet Money. The couple in the cabin across the hall rented from Wet Money, and the Wet Money guys were helping them. The couple said they had a good cart.

Thanks for your replies. I think I will go with Wet Money

They seemed like nice guys, Were helpful to people not renting but looking for an excursion bus waiting area. And one even went over to get nathan for us. If we do this again, we'll probably use them.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol! Yes his spouse has quite the rep! She was very friendly to us though, maybe because we said we were Canadian & treated her like the CEO.

Sent from my iPad using Forums