Future Cruise Cert Question?

borntoshop29

Hello!

My sister purchased future cruise cert a couple of years ago, We are going to book a cruise for April 2018 very soon and apply them. I am going on a cruise in a few weeks and wanted to purchase a few more. Will they let me apply the new one's as well for payment?

Thank You!!

The rule is you can apply one per cruise....but sometimes they have "specials" where you can apply 2 per cruise.

But not usually toward payment of a cruise that already used one (two?) as a deposit, which is OP's question.

I should have been more specific. My sister has two cert and we would be booking two staterooms. We would apply one per stateroom at booking. I thought if I could apply one more to each room then I would purchase two more while on my cruise.

Thanks' again!

I should have been more specific. My sister has two cert and we would be booking two staterooms. We would apply one per stateroom at booking. I thought if I could apply one more to each room then I would purchase two more while on my cruise.

Thanks' again!

I've read on here that there is a new policy where you can use two Cruise Next certificates on a single booking if booked more than 6 months in advance. I haven't confirmed on the NCL website myself though.

The website says: "

NOW YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR DEPOSITS TO YOUR NEXT CRUISE!

STARTING APRIL 6, 2017, YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARD, CRUISENEXT, CRUISENEXT HAVEN, OR CRUISENEXT LITE DEPOSITS

TO YOUR NEXT ELIGIBLE CRUISE WHEN YOU BOOK A BALCONY OR ABOVE STATEROOM ON SAILINGS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OUT."

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

FER!

CALL US NOW 1.866.234.7350

Thanks' again!

Unless you are in a suite, the certificate is the entire deposit. Sounds as if you want to then later apply a certificate as partial payment toward the remaining balance. According to the terms, not allowed.

The 2-certificate deal is for two used at the same time, not one now and one later.

Unless you are in a suite, the certificate is the entire deposit. Sounds as if you want to then later apply a certificate as partial payment toward the remaining balance. According to the terms, not allowed.

The 2-certificate deal is for two used at the same time, not one now and one later.

I have done exactly that. Even after final payment they took my certificate and refunded me $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The website says: "

NOW YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR DEPOSITS TO YOUR NEXT CRUISE!

STARTING APRIL 6, 2017, YOU CAN APPLY TWO OF YOUR CRUISE REWARD, CRUISENEXT, CRUISENEXT HAVEN, OR CRUISENEXT LITE DEPOSITS

TO YOUR NEXT ELIGIBLE CRUISE WHEN YOU BOOK A BALCONY OR ABOVE STATEROOM ON SAILINGS AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OUT."

https://www.ncl.com/cruisenext

FER!

CALL US NOW 1.866.234.7350

Thanks thats the info I was looking

Only two certificates at the time