Carnival Sunshine April 23, 2017 Live Review

happychippy

thank you for expanding on your dining experience. We were on the paradise in December and really enjoyed our dining experience. I don't think it was American table. It was our first carnival cruise.

Ship docked into Port Canaveral a little before 6:00am. Self walk off of deck 1 is 8:30am. Missing home and work so ready to be heading home. In the end, I highly recommend the Sunshine for families with children 11 and under. There was a lot of children activities and kids were lined up to go back to the younger kids camp so parents could have their own free time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We buried my MIL at sea Christmas 2015. Please carry on the cremains- suitcases have been lost, delivered to the wrong cabin and even fallen into the water.

Because this ceremony is regulated by law, you must have a compliant biodegradable cardboard urn. When you board the ship, go to guest services and request the burial. They will notify you of the time and will try to honor requests. You will meet 2-3 officers at the designated time and they will walk you below all passenger decks to the true lower aft deck. This ensures the ashes will make the water and not be blown inappropriately. They will give you all the time you need for whatever ceremony you would like to have. Be warned it is noisy at the water. Later, we received an official document noting time and location of the burial along with a ship photo for commemoration. It was lovely.

It is an easy process - and they are wonderful. Just please don't part with those ashes until it is time during your ceremony.

May this bring you peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums