Access from Atrium 3rd level to cabins on 3rd level

Celiac Cruiser

To all those lucky folks who have already sailed, can you access 3rd floor cabins directly from the Atrium (3rd floor)? We are on the Sea but I figure the layout is the same on all the ships.

It looks like the grand staircase goes from 1st to 2nd level Atrium. Is there another staircase up to the 3rd level Atrium? (I prefer to walk stairs instead of using an elevator)

Thanks.

To all those lucky folks who have already sailed, can you access 3rd floor cabins directly from the Atrium (3rd floor)? We are on the Sea but I figure the layout is the same on all the ships.

It looks like the grand staircase goes from 1st to 2nd level Atrium. Is there another staircase up to the 3rd level Atrium? (I prefer to walk stairs instead of using an elevator)

Thanks.

Yes, the Deck 3 corridors lead right into the Atrium.. DH would sit out there listening to the music while I was getting dressed. There is not a dedicated staircase in the Atrium that goes from levels 2 to 3. There is an aft staircase that goes from Decks 1 to 7. It is aft of the elevators in its own vestibule. And there is the forward staircase which is in the same vestibule as the elevators. In either case, you must leave the Atrium proper to get to a staircase (but honestly, it is not that far out of your way). We were on Deck 3 aft and tended to use that staircase more frequently--down to dinner, up to the buffet.

• 2 weeks later...

For Peregrina651:

You mentioned in a previous post that you were on Deck 3 Aft. We are considering a cabin in that location and I was wondering if you ever heard noise from the dining room on the deck directly below this area. Are there any "negatives" about this location? We do like a quiet cabin.

For Peregrina651:

You mentioned in a previous post that you were on Deck 3 Aft. We are considering a cabin in that location and I was wondering if you ever heard noise from the dining room on the deck directly below this area. Are there any "negatives" about this location? We do like a quiet cabin.

We were in 3072. We did not here anything from below, from above, from the corridor or the cabins on either side--except for one afternoon when our neighbors had the TV on and there was absolutely no noise in our cabin.