Yacht Club

Sandpiper34

We wonder if anyone has had this experience. We upgraded to Yacht Club from Aurea Experience. We just received our e-tickets today and they still show us in Aurea.

I wonder if we will be able to check in as YC and have our luggage delivered promptly as YC members? Has anyone been through this before? Have you upgraded and your tickets still show your old level? Were you able to check in as YC?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Why take a chance? Call MSC and get them to issue you the correct tickets. If you booked through a TA have them correct the error.

100%. This site is great for a wealth of info but not in this case. Have it corrected by MSC or ur booking source. Out of curiosity did the docs show ur yacht club cabin number?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We wonder if anyone has had this experience. We upgraded to Yacht Club from Aurea Experience. We just received our e-tickets today and they still show us in Aurea.

I wonder if we will be able to check in as YC and have our luggage delivered promptly as YC members? Has anyone been through this before? Have you upgraded and your tickets still show your old level? Were you able to check in as YC?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Call them because you got the wrong tickets.

Thank you all for your comments and advised.

We do have our YC cabin # on our reservation and luggage tag, although it show Aurea Experience.

I called MSC and spoke with our PVC and she confirmed that we don't need to worry as long the cabin # is correct, we'll be able to check in with the YC Experience.

We'll keep our finger cross and hope for the best.