Cruise Cash

Bazzybuggs

So you have gotten a million answers here, and if you found them confusing, hope this helps. When you go online to do your pre-cruise docs, you will have a section on charging. You can identify who you would like to charge on the card you put in; in fact, you can do this process now if you like. You can link other cabins and either grant or deny charging privileges.

So you have gotten a million answers here, and if you found them confusing, hope this helps. When you go online to do your pre-cruise docs, you will have a section on charging. You can identify who you would like to charge on the card you put in; in fact, you can do this process now if you like. You can link other cabins and either grant or deny charging privileges.

Yes! What they said! When you do all your pre-check in lists items. There is an area where you enter your card information for your S&S card and you can select who is allowed charges on that card. Also if you do "Cruise Cash" you can select who is allowed to use it. My upcoming cruise is just my daughter and I and I have her S&S card setup to allow charges on my card and prepaid cruise cash.

You will have separate accounts. You charge to your card, they charge to theirs.

If they are married most likely they will only have 1 💳 on their account.

With that being said they both will have folio #'s though.

Yes, we're married and only have one account between us. So both s&s cards will charge to the one card?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, assuming you set it up that way during on-line check-in. However, Carnival tracks charges to each S&S card separately. If you check your account periodically there will be two running lists of charges.

I've purchased both bar & cruise cash. When you're completing the purchase, it lets you choose the recipient & time of delivery. Bar cash only let me choose myself or DH, bc our kids are minors.

I selected individuals on bar cash purchasing, just to keep up for myself how much I've spent for he & I. Other times I select both names. Sometimes I've got $25 extra, sometimes it's 50$. I'm assuming once on board, it will be a general fund type thing. I opted to let my teenager have charge privileges, but not my tween.

When purchasing regular cruise cash, the receipt says all 4 names.

I'm glad they have a program like this, it's like a savings account prior to sailing.

If you'd rather your accounts be separate, add a card for yourself & a different one for DH. You can still add cruise cash, just for him. Like if you're buying him a gift. I like that it lets you individually select the recipient.

When I sailed w my friend, we each had separate accounts linked to our own credit cards. Even though we shared a cabin.

I like that it shows you individual charges. I can see what everyone else is spending, to stay in budget.

Edited by LucyB.

Bottom line...you can set it up however you want. If you decide to change the arrangement upon check in, you can do that as well. Or, if you choose to change it while onboard...you can do that too.

Good luck!

Brad