CARNIVAL GIFT CARDS $100 for $85 (Daily Getaways)

winchesterdog

Do you mean after you printed them out?

Mine say 4/27/18 on the web page. I haven't actually printed them out yet. The Daily Getaways description most definitely said 11/30/18. As a matter of fact, you can still see it on their site. We were debating whether to use these for payments or take them on board, but if ours actually expire 4/27/18, our only choice is to use them for payments because our cruise isn't until June. It's not that big of a deal, but I don't like being told I'm getting one thing then receiving another.

My gift card also says it expires 4/27/18, so it's not just you. I already had it applied towards my balance though. Not sure what's up with the expiration dates. Even when I printed it out for my records, it says 4/27/18:

Congratulations!

You have just received a Carnival Cruise Lines promotional gift card!

Carnival Gift Cards can be used on almost anything. This is a promotional gift card and the card expires on 4/27/2018. It can be used towards the purchase of a Carnival cruise, activities/shore excursions, and redeemed onboard toward the Sail & Sign account for gifts, drinks, and fun. Using your gift card is easy but do not share this email, as it is the same as cash.

PLAN YOUR TRIP

Call your

Personal Vacation Planner

or 1-800-Carnival

CONTACT US >

CALL A TRAVEL AGENT

Get the best deal today

Your Expert Awaits

FIND ONE NOW >

BOOK ONLINE

We make it easy for you

to plan your cruise

GET STARTED >

Folks, if any of you bought these and they listed the 4/27/18 expiration dates instead of 11/30/18 as stated in the offer, I have some news. I contacted the Daily Getaways customer service about the issue and have been corresponding with them the last couple days. They asked for screen shots of the gift cards with the wrong exp. date on them, which I sent. They only wanted to see the date and the last 4 digits of the card number, so I blacked out the rest of the card number and PIN. I got a response tonight letting me know that they corrected the date and resent the cards. I didn't actually get them in new emails (I bought 3 and all had the wrong date). I clicked the link in the original three emails. The dates are now as they're supposed to be (11/30/18). If this is something you'd like fixed, I don't know if you have to contact them to have it changed or if they corrected it for everyone, so you might want to check your emails again. It really wasn't going to be a problem because, even though our cruise isn't until June '18, we could've used them to pay on the balance before their April exp. date, but I was curious about the discrepancy. Now we can actually take them on board if we want.