Check-In Time?

gigito2

Arriving at MIA at 11:39 for cruise that leaves at 4PM. What would be a good check-in time to specify for on-line check-in? Don't know how long the shuttle will take. We will have carry-ons only - no checked bags.

Possible check in times are listed at half hour intervals between 11 AM & 2:30 PM.

TIA

I'd say 1pm would be ideal, figure it's going to take you an hour and a half to get off the plane, find you transportation, and get to the port. Remember you can always show up after your time, just not before. I.e. if you chose the 1pm checkin but the flight gets delayed, there's traffic getting to the port, etc. and you don't arrive till 1:45pm you will obviously still be allowed into the terminal.

I don't know if this would be some help to you also.

Q: Since Carnival offers cruise check-in at the Miami International Airport, if I fly in the day of sailing, can I still take advantage of checking in at this location?

A: Yes! Airport check-in is still available for all guests who fly-into the Miami International Airport. You must still select a window online so that we can prepare for your arrival onboard. Please remember to bring your mobile or printed boarding pass to access the cruise terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Arriving at MIA at 11:39 for cruise that leaves at 4PM. What would be a good check-in time to specify for on-line check-in? Don't know how long the shuttle will take. We will have carry-ons only - no checked bags.

Possible check in times are listed at half hour intervals between 11 AM & 2:30 PM.

TIA

I would take the noon window, you can wheel your unchecked bag from the plane to the cruise check in line at the baggage claim area and check in at the airport.

I would then take a taxi($27 or 28 + tip) or UBER (less than a taxi) from the airport to the cruise port/. Much quicker and you avoid the wait for Carnival's shuttle bus to fill up.