YVE Hotel Miami or Courtyard by Marriott Downtown......

bridedoll1026

If there is an event at the adjacent Knight Convention Center you don't want to be at the Courtyard that night. Have read of previous problems with noise and the staff and facilities overwhelmed when the hotel is fully booked.

As long as you are fine with the small rooms of an older hotel, everything else equal I would stay right on Biscayne Blvd at the YVE. Much easier walk to dinner or shops.

Yes. We've stayed at YVE, even before it was updated, the Holiday Inn Downtown and the Marriott Courtyard at various times. Like YVE and Holiday Inn as they are right across the street from the Bayside Park and many shops and restaurants. It was a walk from the Marriott to Bayside but I guess you can use UBER now. All are pretty decent and can be a bit costly depending on when you book/sail. YVE and Holiday are a block apart (a $10 taxi to port) and the Marriott is down a bit further into downtown. Either is a good choice. I shop for location and then price.

YVE is right on Biscayne, some of the rooms will have nice views. Its a great location, easy walk to Bayside, easy walk to metromover station, and you can even walk to Brickell.

Courtyard is a good location too, near by metromover station in Knight Center/Miami Town. Easy walk to Brickell right across the bridge. All in all not a huge difference between the two location wise, both are very close to the port and have tons of options in walking/metromover distance.

Thank You All for your helpful responses! I was able to find YVE for $174 with tax included in March, Courtyard for $197 & Atton Brickell for $219! Only staying overnight so we can live with small rooms as long as it is clean & good location! :D

Thanks Again for your help!