White space aft of Gem cabin 9668

vince_g

Thinking of booking cabin 9668 on Gem. Like being all the way aft, but I'd like to know what is in the white space aft of this cabin. My concern would be that it's something noisy. I would love to hear from anyone who knows.

Just a guess but maybe crew stairway ? LOL look what I found via google search - 10168 is aft facing balcony on deck 10.

Originally posted by conchqn theduffys, I am booked in 10168. Were you happy with the cabin? How did you enjoy the cruise and the ship? Pat

Loved the cabin (on the small size but more then adequate) and were exstatic with the large balcony. The cruise was great in every way. The ship was wonderful--BIG but wonderful!! I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a door at the end of the short hall to your right. Go through there and up 2 flights and you are at the great outdoor cafe. Saves a lot of steps. It says "staff only" but our steward told us about it.

Just a guess but maybe crew stairway ? LOL look what I found via google search - 10168 is aft facing balcony on deck 10.

Originally posted by conchqn theduffys, I am booked in 10168. Were you happy with the cabin? How did you enjoy the cruise and the ship? Pat

Loved the cabin (on the small size but more then adequate) and were exstatic with the large balcony. The cruise was great in every way. The ship was wonderful--BIG but wonderful!! I'll let you in on a little secret. There is a door at the end of the short hall to your right. Go through there and up 2 flights and you are at the great outdoor cafe. Saves a lot of steps. It says "staff only" but our steward told us about it.

I do believe you are correct. When I look at deck 12, there are what appear to be stairs on both port and starboard. I now feel better about booking this cabin.

Thanks for your input!

Now I don't feel so concerned about booking that cabin.