Halloween on the Escape

We were on Escape for Halloween in 2015 for the Transatlantic. There were several passengers who dressed in costume, although I don't recall there being any particular costume party on the ship. There was a haunted house set up backstage behind the main theater. Performers from all the shows wore monster makeup, and did the basic haunted house stuff (follow you, jump out at you, etc.) It was actually kind of fun, and a lot of work went into the props and decorations and such for the haunted house. There were just a small handful of kids on the ship, but I recall them being paraded in a line around the ship by Splash Academy staff to show off their costumes.

Went on a Carnival cruise at Halloween one year. I think they had (optional) trick-or-treating in the lobby. My kids wore their costumes to dinner and seemed to have fun. Go for it! If you want to dress up, do it.

We were on Escape for Halloween in 2015 for the Transatlantic. There were several passengers who dressed in costume, although I don't recall there being any particular costume party on the ship.

Julie (CD) hosted a costume contest in the atrium. There were some really fun and unique group costumes, but it took at least 2 hours I would say to get through them all - we didn't stay for the whole thing (or participate even though we were costumed) but caught the highlights on the TV the next day lol

I would guess about 1/4 of the people (adults) we saw out and about had some form of costume on.

I've never been on a cruise during Halloween. Do they theme daily activities?

Costumes? Door decorations?

Any other input would be helpful!

Pittsburgh Steeler fans will be sailing as well 10/28/17. Browns & Steeler fans.....Let's meet for a drink!:tropical-drink::beer-toast:

We don't do costumes, but it would be fun to decorate our cabin door.