Freedom of the seas, Cabin 7515

Hi we have been given a cabin interior 7515 , i notice this is at the front of the ship and i have recently been reading you may feel the ship more at the front. As i am not a great traveller have cruised before and thankfully was not sick even on force 9 winds I would not like to feel us moving. should i phone them and request to be moved to the back of the ship. Never sailed with RCI before. thanks for your help....

Think of a teeter-totter / seesaw. The most movement is the front and back, the least movement is in the center. A middle deck at mid-ship will have the least movement.

But even then, you're unlikely to feel much movement on a big ship, no matter where you are.

Think of a teeter-totter / seesaw. The most movement is the front and back, the least movement is in the center. A middle deck at mid-ship will have the least movement.

But even then, you're unlikely to feel much movement on a big ship, no matter where you are.

thank you - i am looking at my deck plan and seem to be right up at the very front i really am wondering should i try to get moved to mid-ship and would they move me without additional costs do you think?

thank you - i am looking at my deck plan and seem to be right up at the very front i really am wondering should i try to get moved to mid-ship and would they move me without additional costs do you think?

If you are booked under US/Canadian rules, then they will usually move you without charge to any available stateroom in the same exact category that you have been assigned.