Thank you helpful posters....

Nashna

My husband and I are investigating options for our 2019 50th Anniversary Trip. Viking Homelands is one of the voyages that we are considering for our trip. We have sailed on Princess, Celebrity, Regent, Azamara, Windstar and Avalon. A valuable part of my research is to peruse the threads on Cruise Critic. Unfortunately, not every CC forum has welcoming and informative posts. I have read my share of posts on Celebrity & Princess forums regarding dress codes, chair hogs, loud music and crowded spaces. It is refreshing to read the posts on this forum with their focus on providing information...without ranting. This forum showcases the differences between mass market cruising and the Viking Ocean experience. This forum is certainly helping us make our decision.

My wife and I are doing the Viking Homelands on the Viking Sky April 28, 2018. We are only doing it for our 25th anniversary on May 1st. We too like the small ship and what you have said drove your selection.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've done Viking river cruises and into the midnight sun will be our first on Viking ocean. But their customer service is so far above others that I even booked the caribbean/ South American cruise in February. I know that there may be some issues but I know that my friends and I are going to have a great time. At times it will be tiring , overwhelming, relaxing, fun but most of all it will be time well spent with family and friends

I have read my share of posts on Celebrity & Princess forums regarding dress codes, chair hogs, loud music and crowded spaces. It is refreshing to read the posts on this forum with their focus on providing information...without ranting. This forum showcases the differences between mass market cruising and the Viking Ocean experience. This forum is certainly helping us make our decision.

On behalf of all of the well-behaved denizens of this forum, Merci du compliment! We are glad to be of service.

On the other had, it is difficult to rant about chair hogs, loud music and crowded spaces when they don't exist.

On behalf of all of the well-behaved denizens of this forum, Merci du compliment! We are glad to be of service.

On the other had, it is difficult to rant about chair hogs, loud music and crowded spaces when they don't exist.

Oh oh so true!!!!![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums