Excursion website problems

Is anyone else having problems with HAL's website?

About 3 weeks ago, I went to book an excursion for my January cruise, and very few were available, including the one I wanted. It seemed early for so much to be sold out. So I checked again a few days later, and all the excursions were back. When I tried to book the one I wanted, I couldn't select to buy it. So I called the excursion number and they booked it for me. The agent said, yes, other people had complained that the excursion site was wonky and IT was "working on it."

Yesterday, I went into my itinerary for this cruise, and no excursions appeared. I tried a dummy booking, which should have told me I was already booked, but it didn't do that. So I called the excursion number. She saw the excursions I had booked, and didn't know why I couldn't see them. She said IT is "working on it."

This morning I checked and, sure enough, my itinerary listed my excursions. Then I checked this summer's Alaska cruise, and that itinerary shows no excursions. So I'll call again, even though it's probably OK. I've got my emails with my confirmation numbers. But I'm starting to feel like I need to check up on HAL every few weeks in case their computer has lost something I booked.

Pretty ironic since Ashford's background is tech...