Laundry on Island Princess

jsumomma

Just got off the Island Princess. If you are interested, self service laundry is $3 to wash and $3 to dry. Laundry room hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. We did laundry on a sea day and actually got there a little before 8 so we didn't have to wait for a washer since our cabin was forward and it was quite a hike to the laundry room. This is the first cruise where I brought collapsible folding laundry bags (one for lights, one for darks) and loved having it.

Just got off the Island Princess. If you are interested, self service laundry is $3 to wash and $3 to dry. Laundry room hours are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. We did laundry on a sea day and actually got there a little before 8 so we didn't have to wait for a washer since our cabin was forward and it was quite a hike to the laundry room. This is the first cruise where I brought collapsible folding laundry bags (one for lights, one for darks) and loved having it.

Yep, we love our mesh hamper too! Ours is rectangular with handles. Under $4, has been on 4 cruises with us & still perfect! It sure makes laundry a nicer experience vs a garbage bag or using a suitcase (before I'm forced to :eek:) Lol! I also like to use the 3-in-1 Wash-Eez laundry sheets. They work great!

Happy Sailing!!