Has anyone cruised on Fantasy lately?

NurseMarla

I can't find much about this ship and am thinking about booking a family cruise on her...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many others have already replied here, but I'll chime in. We sailed in Dec. 2016 with our six kids and some extended family and had a good time. I wrote a detailed review a few days ago for this site but don't think it has been posted yet.

We just got off the ship on May 11th. I've just now got started on my review if you'd like to follow along - it's called Our Fantastic Fantasy Girls Cruise!

I'll also be happy to answer any questions you have if you want to post them there.

We had a great time by the way!

We just got off the ship on May 11th. I've just now got started on my review if you'd like to follow along - it's called Our Fantastic Fantasy Girls Cruise!

I'll also be happy to answer any questions you have if you want to post them there.

We had a great time by the way!

I just read the start of your review, looking forward to reading more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 8 months later...
Are they still making you muster at your assigned life boat with life jackets. Long, hot and boring

We didn't have to bring our life jackets last time we went in Dec. And the muster drill wasn't bad at all. Didn't take too long.

Just booked 2 cruises, the second being on Fantasy.

Does any recent cruiser know where the laundry is located and the price to wash/ dry? Thanks

Washing and drying was in the $2-3 range per machine. In Dec it used Quarters which you can pack yourself or get from customer service.

The Upper deck contained a laundry around mid ship. I am pretty sure the other laundromat was on Deck 7 Empress.