Cloud9 Spa Room restrictions?

blaubeca

I am going on a cruise on the Breeze on Nov of 2018. I booked a Cloud 9 Spa room on deck 11. I saw on the Carnival website all the extra amenities you get, but I read on these forums somewhere that the Spa Rooms were restricted to 18 or older people and they are strictly non-smoking (both of which are a huge plus for me and my Mom). Can anyone confirm this?

I am going on a cruise on the Breeze on Nov of 2018. I booked a Cloud 9 Spa room on deck 11. I saw on the Carnival website all the extra amenities you get, but I read on these forums somewhere that the Spa Rooms were restricted to 18 or older people and they are strictly non-smoking (both of which are a huge plus for me and my Mom). Can anyone confirm this?

You misread...or someone who posted had no idea what they were talking about (very common).

They are not restricted to 18 years or older.

However, you have to be 18 to get into the Spa.

Booking a Spa room included access to the Spa for 2 individuals, as long as they are 18 years old.

We stayed in a Spa Balcony with our two teenage boys (15 and 17). My wife and I were the ones who could go to the Spa.

But lets say I had booked the Spa room for just myself and my two boys. I would be the only one who could go to the Spa. That second spa "allotment" would go to waste. Not transferable to someone not in a Spa room.

And realize not all cabins on the Spa deck are Cloud 9 Spa cabins.

Hope this helps.

The spa cabins aren't 18 and older but since they're very close to the spa and most people are booking these cabins because they want to use the spa, we've found that there aren't many kids in the area. We love how quiet it is. And I'm speaking from experience. Our last 3 cruises have been in spa cabins (last year and this summer are on the Breeze). And yes the spa is only for those 18 and over. Even though all Carnival cabins are non smoking, spa cabins AND spa balconies are non smoking. Look at your cruise docs and see if it says spa cabin on it. Most are spa cabins but not all of them are. If you have your cabin number I can tell you if it's a spa cabin or not.