What is your favorite desert on Carnival?

DirtyDawg

What is this Bitter and Blanc thing that everyone is talking about? I have been on 4 cruises so far on 4 different ships and one was 7 days but I never saw this on the menu. I’m curious about what it is!

Also all these desserts sound so delicious! I always just get the warm chocolate melting cake because I don’t want to be stuck with a crummy dessert.... I never get dessert at home or restaurants on land so I don’t want to miss DESSERT!! Could I order one of each if I wanted to try them all? I’ve heard people say you can order multiples but does it apply to dessert also? Lol I’d probably be too embarrassed tho to order multiple desserts! They would think I was quite the glutton! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I remember ordering MDR breakfast once and feeling like I was ordering a lot, but wanted a big breakfast since we had a big shore day planned. I placed my order and the server asked "and what else?" or something to that effect:')

I can't see ordering all of the desserts, but there's nothing wrong with ordering two. They are smaller portions than you get in a land restaurant so even if you don't finish all of them you aren't wasting much.

My husband and I like to each order something different and then share each other's dessert;)