What is your favorite desert on Carnival?

DirtyDawg

For me it's definitely creme brulee, but I tried a dessert on our Dream cruise that I really liked, I think it was called Pot de creme if I remember right. DH loves the chocolate melting cake, I've never been fond of it. I also like the amaretto chocolate cake.

Wife and I always split a cheese plate every night in addition to our other desserts. Love the creme brulee and bitter and blanc, warm chocolate melting cake when it's prepared as intended and the grand marnier souffle.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk

So far, after 60 posts the clear favorites are # 1 Crème Brule and the # 2 Warm Chocolate MeltingCake but I get the sense the WCMC will vault to the # 1 position once everyone has had a chance to have it with peanut butter!! :D

So those two will definitely be on my dessert list for my next Carnival cruise. But I'm also going to be trying the Grand Marnier Soufflé and the cheesecakes. Thanks everyone!

Now, my next question is can I get any of these desserts with peanut butter :D anywhere on the ship later in the night, after Mrs. Dawg has gone to bed? Mrs. Dawg despises peanut butter.She thinks that the small of it is akin to second hand smoke. :rolleyes: What can I say, it’s her only fault. ;)

chocolate martini? .........

...... coffee with Amaretto is our dessert of choice!

OK, not strickly dessert suggestions, but I really like the way you two think!(y)(y)

Edited by DirtyDawg

The Bad:

Baked Alaska...what a joke.

Most anything on the chocolate buffet. And I all about the chocolate!

haha, agreed, there's a reason it's labelled "choco"..........99% of it is not worth the calories!

I like the Grand Marnier Souffle, but they ruined the Bitter n Blanc; last time I tried it they put pecans in it and not enough chocolate. I like the chocolate panna cotta and the butter popcorn flan too........

Love the Grand Mariner Souffle. I used to like the Crème Brulee also, but last time I had one, all I could taste was the chemical from the torch used to carmalize the top. Sort of turned me off that dessert.

Love the Creme Brulee, Tiramisu, and Grand Marnier souflee in the MDR. Lido favorites are the Key Lime pie and caramel cheesecake. And I HAVE to have at least one slice of the chocolate layer cake and a Black Forest cake from the coffee shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake, I always ordered it with 2 ice creams but I will be changing my order from now on and get the peanut butter and ice cream. My 2nd favorite is Bitter N Blanc but there are many that I really like. I usually save plenty of room for dessert and normally order 2 of them because I can't decide which one I want.

I also agree with that chocolate layer cake from room service - with nice cold milk. The BLT is good and I also like the shrimp salad sandwich. I do that for lunch at least once during each cruise.

Bitters and Blanc. But they only serve on 8 days or longer. Then only sometimes. Missed it last October on our 8 day Conquest cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bitter and Blanc was available on the recent 4 day cruise on the Fantasy.

Awesome! I was seriously thinking about exercising a bit to drop a few pounds before my cruise in December...now I'm thinking why torture myself when I'm just going to gain it all back with Creme Brulee, chocolate melting cake, etc.!