Misinformation and Clarifications

cr8tiv1

Well, this clarifying of "Misinformation" is going real well, isn't it? :evilsmile:

The one thing certainly clarified by this thread is that it is much more effective to provide information by answering others' questions then by trying to compile a list of "clarifications" in presumptive anticipation of what knowledge is necessary. As one can see by the 'FAQ' sections of the various cruise line websites, informativeness and clarity--never mind completeness--is a daunting task.

Wedding parties board before BVE. :)

Not in my experience. I've done the BVE for friends or family several times and we always boarded first, even the 2 times there was a wedding party waiting. We also boarded before Elite and Platinum.

Maureen

Future more, according the Princess' Suite website (http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=sales:473347), they use the words:

"VIP priority embarkation & disembarkation at beginning and end of cruise".

But I won't split hairs with this one.

You are correct but "priority embarkation" is only listed among the Full Suite perks, not among the Platinum or Elite perks. It exists at most, if not all ports, but is unwritten.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not in my experience. I've done the BVE for friends or family several times and we always boarded first, even the 2 times there was a wedding party waiting. We also boarded before Elite and Platinum.

Maureen

The wedding party most certainly boarded before us - as it should be. They paid to have a wedding on board with their guests. We paid for lunch, a drink and a tour. Big difference.

How about the CC member who is also a Celebrity CC member and also a Princess CC member had used their CC to purchase a CC in CC ordering a CC on the rocks to enjoy. OR

How about the Cruise Critic member who is also a Celebrity Captain's Club member and also a Princess Captain's Circle member had used their Credit Card to purchase a Caribbean Cruise in Club Class ordering a Canadian Club on the rocks to enjoy.

This post has been Close Captioned for the hearing impaired... ;p

thanks, I never noticed that before! Very helpful. :D

If you liked that tip you might like this. Just copy it and save in a Word doc or something for future reference:

CB - Caribbean Princess

CO - Coral Princess

KP - Crown Princess

DP - Dawn Princess

DI - Diamond Princess

EP - Emerald Princess

NP - Golden Princess

AP - Grand Princess

IP - Island Princess

GP - Regal Princess

RP - Royal Princess

RU - Ruby Princess