Is there anyway you can contact crew post cruise?

dillie

Hello I was wondering if you could help me?. I've just returned from the presidents cruise on the Eclipse. We had wonderful waiters in the Main Dining room in Moonlight Sonarta on deck 3, waiter Olman & assistant waiter Anthony. They were so much fun but also incredibly kind & understanding with all my health issues & every night without fail Anthony would help out with my electric scooter.

Now here's the thing the last night of the cruise I was taken poorly & had to leave dinner. We had agreed before hand we would all like to keep in touch we'd swap emails or look each other up on Facebook. Anyway with me having to leave suddenly in all that emails were forgotten to exchange. I feel I really need to offer all my thanks to Olman & Anthony who made our cruise & were the best waiters we have had. Do you know any way in which I can get in contact?. I have written to customer relations at celebrity but that may take some time to get a reply. I feel terrible that I never got the chance to say thank you.

Thanks Dawn (dillie)

Edited by dillie
missed out words

Possibly ask someone on an upcoming roll call to relay a message with your contact info?

I've just tried looking that up The Eclipse sets sail again today but can't seem to find the roll call.

We are on the eclipse in 2 weeks and I would be happy to relay anything you want. I will do my best to find them.

Oh you star!!. That would be amazing thank you so much . Would you be ok with me emailing you?. I could maybe get a message to you & all the info i.e. Where we were seated etc. I've clicked on your user name & it said add to contacts & sent a friend request. (I never knew you could do that!) Hope this is ok. Dawn

Edited by dillie
Added info

When on the Summit, we saw our waiter from the Galaxy 17 years ago who was promoted to Maitre d' of Blu on the Summit a few years ago. He moves around from ship to ship and trouble shoots the different ships to resolve issues. He gave us his card with his email address. I sent him pictures we had with him and our family. He responded a few times and then moved on. It was fun while it lasted. We have found that once you leave the ship, it is very difficult contacting crew members so it's best to get the information before debarkation. Good luck and have fun.