Question on ordering Cheers online & gift cards

Animal Farm

Has anyone recently ordered Cheers online thru the Funshops AND paid with Carnival gift cards? I heard it was a recent change but wanted to confirm before I buy more Verizon/Carnival gift cards. Thanks in advance.

Yup just did it last night!

I bought the allstate cards.. and then purchased my Cheers package and water!

worked like a charm!

just enter the gift card numbers and pin # - there's a prompt that says enter additional gift cards.. don't know how many you can enter but I used 4!

Good Luck!

If you have any AMEX Carnival gift cards purchased with points, you'll need to call them. They are apparently AMEX gift cards that are limited to Carnival purchases instead of true Carnival gift cards. The fun shops people were able to apply payments to multiple cards so I could use them.

I did this a few months ago and had a problem. Paid for the majority of it with gift cards and payed the last little amount on my credit card. Apparently I put in a wrong number or my credit card and it denied payment. When I attempted to do it again it said my gift cards had no value. I had to call the 800 number and it took them a really long time to figure it out. I was about to freak out when they finally settled it. All in all it got processed but next time I will call and do it all by phone.