Oasis Class shore excursion disembark timing

My daughters and I will be cruising on Harmony this December. We are thinking about doing a private excursion in San Juan, but are somewhat pressed for time because of a 2 pm ship departure time. Will we be able to depart the ship right after it's cleared, or will we have to wait until all the people going on ship-sponsored excursions disembark? If the latter is the case, about how long will we have to wait until we can disembark?

It's a door that is opened...walk off! There are no huge delays when you are docked! No worries!!! If, for some reason, they are delayed in opening the doors..your private excursion will wait....or they will have NO passengers!

It's a door that is opened...walk off! There are no huge delays when you are docked! No worries!!! If, for some reason, they are delayed in opening the doors..your private excursion will wait....or they will have NO passengers!

This is not 100% correct. Royal excursions do get priority. On Liberty last year they did a get a ticket system for other early departures, not fun. One reason that I went on and booked using Royal, when I have not in the past. On Oasis yesterday (Jamaica) they had certain royal excursions meet in theater, get a pink sticker & they got off first. Everyone else Royal excursion & independent tours went AFTER them. We had no problem meeting our scheduled tour though...