Just off the Maasdam, and a heartwarming hello from SHY.

sassy~one

HI...just home from the 11 day trip, and we had an awesome time. We were very lucky as SHY was our server, and we met several couples that we had been chatting with before the cruise. I have a hand written list of people SHY wish's a warm greeting to. I need to hug my grandchildren, and I promise to be back ASAP. Debbie

Here we go...John, Joann, Ali, Crist, Dennis, Cristina, Jen, Ed, Mike, Jo, Jamie, Ruth, Liz, Nadia, Jeniver, Carse, and Pat. Shy's printing is really good, I spelled the names as he has ritten them. If anyone has any questions, just fire away. Debbie

Thanks, Debbie for the message from Shy!

I was lucky enough to have him as my waiter last May...he is SO sweet as well as an EXCELLENT waiter!

Glad you had a great time on the Maasdam..one of my favorite ships! The Crew is what makes HA so special.

Thanks again,

Pat

Thanks for spreading the message. It's so sweet of Shy to ask to be remembered to us---and to remember each of us by name.

So many of us often say it's HAL's great crew that keep us coming back. People like Shy are what we're talking about.

Hey, Sassy (and all),

Glad you made it home safely. We got back a couple of hours ago, just over 6 hours from Norfolk to Myrtle Beach. It was great meeting so many of you fellow CC'ers on the cruise.

For all of you who asked us to tell him hello, Shy was a sweetheart, and both he and Roland, who is completely hilarious, were thrilled to hear that many of the people on the board sent them greetings.

I'm glad that all the negative "rumors" about the Maasdam were mostly that. Those of you with upcoming trips can look forward to a beautiful ship with a great crew. I'll try do a report in a few days.

Archived