Oasis Self Disembark to Go to Disney Park

This somewhat depends on which Disney park you're going to. Magic Kingdom is the most painful one to get to, and takes the longest to get in. Epcot is probably the easiest/quickest to get into if you're getting there that early.

This somewhat depends on which Disney park you're going to. Magic Kingdom is the most painful one to get to, and takes the longest to get in. Epcot is probably the easiest/quickest to get into if you're getting there that early.

Hollywood Studios.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hollywood Studios.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That one is pretty easy to get into fairly quickly. And if you're spending the whole day there, you'll have no problem seeing everything. That park has the least amount of attractions of all 4 parks.

I am confused. I interpret self disembarkation means you have to haul all of your bags off with you. Please explain why you "had to wait until cart with #47 tags came off the ship to get our bag". If you are carrying your own bags off, there should be no wait besides the line. Carts carrying bags for non self embarkation passenger bags should not have affected you.

That's more like what we saw last Sunday. Plus, the crew mis-sorted one of our bags, so we had to wait until the cart with #47 tags came off the ship to get our bag. Around a 45 minute delay.

I am confused. I interpret self disembarkation means you have to haul all of your bags off with you. Please explain why you "had to wait until cart with #47 tags came off the ship to get our bag". If you are carrying your own bags off, there should be no wait besides the line. Carts carrying bags for non self embarkation passenger bags should not have affected you.

We did not do self-assist disembarkation. We had the first luggage tag, and got off the ship at 7:45am, and observed that self-assist was still in progress with long lines at customs.