Abu dhabi/India cruise - anyone experience?

capsplace

I'd definitely recommend pre-booking tours. We joined with others in our roll call and booked tours though www.mumbaimagic.com (if you go to that site there are links to the other cities)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Forums mobile app

We did this trip a year ago and it was one of the best we have ever done. I second using Mumbaimagic. They were great.

• 1 month later...
We are going on this cruise February 24, 2018.

Would appreciate tour feedback on ports, especially Cochin, Goa & Mumbai. As we are 2 couples we are looking at private tours in these ports. Would you recommend pre booking tours?

In Cochin we did the canal cruise with lunch. It was beautiful and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No we are Jewish as well just got off this cruise in July. Fantastic cruise. If you can book the keep safari in Dubai do it. Best tour I gave ever been on. They do it twice. Do the evening cruise. Also if the go to Petra it is a must and most tourists are coming over from Israel.

We also did the 4x4 tour in the desert in the evening and I agree. Best tour I have ever been on

Regarding the question about being Jewish on this cruise. We did Singapore to Dubai in 2015 on the Century that visited Oman and the UAE. We had friends on the cruise that were Jewish (US Passports) and there was no problem.

Our cruise was fun, here is my detailed review.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=501167

I’ve just read your wonderful review of the trip. Thank you for so much detail, it was very interesting!

• 2 months later...

Hi, This is Janet and Joe Merk, we are booked on the March 18th Celebrity Constellation cruise from Abu Dabi to Singapore. We will be in Abu Dabi 2 days prior to the start and 2 days after we land in Singapore. We want to hook up with tours members are doing for the cruise, my email address is merkstudio@aol.com . We will be following CCR also. Looking Forward, Janet and Joe