Post Cruise Tour & Airport Transfer

Cindy

Hi all! I'm looking for a tour/transfer from Brooklyn to Newark after a Princess cruise in October. We're flying out late in the afternoon (4:40) on Saturday, October 14th. We can't do the Princess tour/transfer because it's for flights after 5:00 only. I've looked around some, but everything I can find is very cost prohibitive for just two people.

Has anybody used someone they recommend? The thought of sitting at Newark for hours makes me crazy! I don't like spending hours in any airport, but EWR drives me especially crazy![emoji13]

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a shuttle to Jersey Gardens .Mall from the P4 Airtrain station.

From Newark Liberty International Airport

The Mills at Jersey Gardens offers shuttle transportation from AirTrain Station P4 every half hour starting at 10am Monday-Saturday and 11am Sunday.

Thanks! We're really looking for a tour with transportation as opposed to a DIY with shopping. My husband would probably opt to sit in the airport before he would voluntarily go to the mall![emoji849][emoji38][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Take a cab to Schwartz Travel on West 37th St in Manhattan and pay to store your luggage. You can walk to The Times Square area from there. http://www.schwartztravel.com

The Newark Airport express bus leaves from 41st St or you can book a car service to pick you up at Schwartz Travel. For a 4:40 flight I would be leaving NY by 1:40. If this plan suits better, we can provide more details and suggestions.