Escape Entertainment Changing?

JamesIlsley

The great thing about being on hold with NCL is that you get to hear a snippet of Pitbull's "Freedom" over and over again. If you don't live in South Florida, you really can't appreciate how much we get to hear Mister 305. It makes me long for olden times when they overplayed Gloria Estefan and Miami Sound Machine...

LOL. If I never hear "You're free to do whatever you want and have a good time.." again I would not be disappointed. Maybe they'll hit us with Flo Rida next.

Please let us know what you find out!

Spoke with concierge. It was a waste of my time. I was told they know it's an issue but they cannot make my reservations. They said the only thing they could tell me was "you will have to call back tomorrow".

I'm so incredibly frustrated. It's 18 days past when I should've been able to make reservations, no one is helping, and I paid good $$!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called in and they said the same thing to me about knowing it was an issue but the planner I talked to was able to make my reservations for For the record and after midnight. Apparently she had a few calls on this issue already today as she was familiar with the issue

I called in and they said the same thing to me about knowing it was an issue but the planner I talked to was able to make my reservations for For the record and after midnight. Apparently she had a few calls on this issue already today as she was familiar with the issue

That's so frustrating that some can and some cannot! Ugh!

That's so frustrating that some can and some cannot! Ugh!

I'd try again if I were you. I had some serious hold times, but I was able to make our reservations. I just put my phone on speaker at my desk while I waited. That way, I could work while listening to Pitbull song snippets.

If you are not able to spend a half hour on hold, there's this simulation.

zKKF_vFshMM

Just a quick update for those on the 9/30 Escape sailing that have been unable to book entertainment previously: we hit the 80 day mark yesterday (July 12th) and I was able to book both of the shows in the main theater.

"After Midnight" is shown on 10/01/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm or on 10/02/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm

"For the Record: The Brat Pack" is shown on 10/04/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm or on 10/05/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm

Since we are at the 80 day mark- I also had the Upgrade Advantage bid option appear!

We're on the 10/7/2017 Escape sailing. It's a family cruise with one (fancy!) couple in an H3 Haven Suite, another couple in a BA midship balcony, and a solo traveler in a BA midship veranda room. We all had to call to make advance reservations for After Midnight and the Brat Pack show. Every reservation required an escalation to a supervisor so that the supervisor could provide an override.

If you happen to be on this particular cruise and you can't make an online show reservation, I would not worry too much. Our "best time" was around 22 minutes on the phone. Our worst was 35+. Unless they get their system fixed soon, I would expect to see most of the tickets available for onboard reservations.

Just a quick update for those on the 9/30 Escape sailing that have been unable to book entertainment previously: we hit the 80 day mark yesterday (July 12th) and I was able to book both of the shows in the main theater.

"After Midnight" is shown on 10/01/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm or on 10/02/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm

"For the Record: The Brat Pack" is shown on 10/04/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm or on 10/05/17 @ 7:30 and 10 pm

Since we are at the 80 day mark- I also had the Upgrade Advantage bid option appear!

I just got off the Escape, 7/15 and the brat pak was offered free in the theatre as well as in the supper club for a fee. Yes, it started in the supper club for a fee, then moved into the theatre for free, but last week it was offered both ways.

Sent from my iPad using Forums