Freedom Owner's Suites - Need some help

Hi everyone - wondering if anyone has been in Owner's Suite 1348 on the Freedom? I have googled and looked at photos and videos of the different Owner's Suites but really cannot get a handle on whether this cabin has a slightly bigger balcony or is it smaller than all the rest? Is the cabin smaller being on the angle or is it larger? I know that people say that 1340 is the coveted one (as you can see both forward & aft) but it is not available. I know a couple of others have said that 1348 is their "favourite" but no one said "why". Any help would be appreciated.:)

Also, it seems that the Freedom does not have a new Suite Lounge up top like other ships & apparently isn't going into drydock until 2020. I know there Is the Concierge Lounge on 10 (small with no windows) and the Diamond Lounge up top but wondering if they do overflow into Olive or Twist or the Viking Crown Lounge - does anyone know?

Thanks very much,

Canuck

On this ship, the "hump" balconies are no deeper than any other. An OS has more space because the cabin is wider than a standard cabin...but it will not be any deeper..

And you will be able to see "forward...maybe not the front of the ship, but you will have a huge range of vision.

cbatsea - thanks for your reply. I don't think that you are able to see that far forward, compared to being in the centre hump.

KPfromCT- actually, some people are using wide angle lenses taking their photos and shooting the videos, so it is very deceiving. I have seen videos where 1348's balcony doesn't look that big at all & others that show it to be super long. My husband is a bit of a photographer and he said that those guys are making the cabin & balcony look way bigger than it is. That is why I wanted to know from someone with firsthand experience who was actually in the cabin.

I know it may sound forensic to some, but when you are paying thousands of dollars, we want to know what we are getting.:)

Thanks,

Canuck