New to Cruise

nickmo06

12 hours ago, excited2019 said:

hello friendly people,  my question could be a little bit off topic, I could'nt find  any thread for  my question, anyhow,   #1. can I bring 2 kinds of prescription medication for myself  #2. my scheduled appointment time  for my set sail pass is at 3:30 to 4:00 PM, is it possible to arrive early and be processed at 12:00 noon or  at anytime before my appointment time, my port of call is at Miami Florida  at Royal Caribbean Allure of the seas.. Thank you  in advanced.

#1. Absolutely. I take two meds daily for hypertension, never had an issue with having my tablets on board.

#2. Very probably no issues with arriving early. Never sailed from Miami, but have ftom numerous other ports, both in the US and elsewhere, and have never known times to be enforced.

On 4/26/2019 at 2:35 AM, Sancho_proudfoot said:

#1. Absolutely. I take two meds daily for hypertension, never had an issue with having my tablets on board.

#2. Very probably no issues with arriving early. Never sailed from Miami, but have ftom numerous other ports, both in the US and elsewhere, and have never known times to be enforced.

aw, thank you for the info Sancho_proudfoot

Royal Carib does not enforce the times.

You can take more than 2 meds along.  Based on demographics of cruisers, I would suspect that many carry WAY more than that.

I carry my meds in a daily pill organizer, and have never had an issue in almost 150 countries and millions of air miles.

However, if it is some form of narcotic, I would carry the original, current, container.  And for serious meds, I would have a doctor's letter.