Booked yachtclub on the Seaview August 2018

Ciska

we are celebrating our 25th weddinganniversary in april 2018😄 On the 10th of August we are going with our daughter and son in law on the Seaview. We have cabin 18030 in the Yacht club. This will be our first Yacht club experience so I am really looking forward to our cruise😁

Congratulations - you're sure to have a fabulous time in the Yacht Club.

Any issues on a new ship are bound to be sorted by the time you sail and there won't be too many children in YC - unlike the rest of the ship at that time of year when there will be many, many children onboard.

Congratulations- 25 years is a huge milestone! Hubby and I will celebrate 32 years in April. Also trying out Yacht Club on Seaside- March 3rd. Nabbed last cabin currently available over the weekend and still in disbelief that I went through with it. Our first MSC cruise is Dec on Divina and booked YC for that after hearing all the rave reviews. I'm quite a practical person but the rates now seem too good to pass up and worried I'd regret not going for it now. So excited as I imagine you must be too!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you it is a milestone everybody's divorcing before they reach it:D WoW 32 is really long have fun on the seaside! I sure can't wait till August next year luckely we have a 2 week holiday plannen in april in the southern of Spain after that August is just a couple of months away:D