Women's LONG Knit Tops w/short sleeves

Abe

I'm so tired of only being able to find pullover blouses that are just long enough to reach my belly button. Believe me, my belly button and belly are not pretty sights!

All I'm looking for are simple knit short-sleeved pullover shirts long enough to cover my "saddlebags" (below the uppermost thigh for those of you not familiar with "saddlebags" and "thunderthighs"). I know this is the wrong time of year for short sleeves - but if anyone has seen any of these relics from the past in a size 12-14 - could you please tell me where?

Abe, I just did a quick search on eBay. Try looking through the items at http://search.stores.ebay.com/DOORSTEPFASHIONS-Silhouettes-Store__W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZ6QQfclZ3QQfromZR10QQfsnZDOORSTEPFASHIONSQ20SilhouettesQ20StoreQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftsZ2QQsadptZ2QQsaselZ20330010QQsofpZ0

You MAY find something you like, although it seemed that the sizes ran larger than what you're looking for.

Good luck!

landsend.com also has something similar somtimes

Land's End is currently offering that tunic T in long sleeves, three-quarter sleeves (with V neck) and in short sleeves in six or more attractive colors. Their Ts wash well, don't shrink and fade only slightly after many, many washes.

Coldwater Creek also carries a few longer tops in its catalogs.

• 5 months later...

I also prefer my tops to run atleast to the saddlebag (about 30" length). VERY hard to find for us long folks! Besides the knit tee's, are there tops you can suggest that are more for evening or better than casual?

i am so glad tunics are in fashion right now. i love them and feel so much more comfortable wearing them than the shorter length tops. you can get some fancy, semi and casual ones in great colors and designs in the stores. i will be wearing them on my cruise in sept to new england/canada and will feel very comfortable.

i am so glad tunics are in fashion right now. i love them and feel so much more comfortable wearing them than the shorter length tops. you can get some fancy, semi and casual ones in great colors and designs in the stores. i will be wearing them on my cruise in sept to new england/canada and will feel very comfortable.

Where are you finding these tunics? Are they past the saddlebags? What are the brand names that you are finding?

Where are you finding these tunics? Are they past the saddlebags? What are the brand names that you are finding?

as mentioned above they are at sears ( lands end is in there now ), walmarts, and all the malls. they come down low on me and i am 5'4 and dont have the saddle bags but do have the larger stomach that they cover up. im sure you can find then when you go shopping. i cant remember name brands from the malls though.

as mentioned above they are at sears ( lands end is in there now ), walmarts, and all the malls. they come down low on me and i am 5'4 and dont have the saddle bags but do have the larger stomach that they cover up. im sure you can find then when you go shopping. i cant remember name brands from the malls though.

Unfortunately, most "tunics" are no more than 28 inches. I need 30" with my long torso. Very hard to find. I have searched everywhere in the malls and on the web. If I go into a Plus size, sometimes I can find 30" or better.....but then I am swimming in the material b/c I am only a size 10. I will continue my search......thank you to everyone!

Archived