Where is Muster Station A on the Liberty

I believe the muster stations on the Liberty were outside on deck 4. And I believe they were alternating side from Port to starboard starting at the front of the ship, i.e. A on Port(left), B on Starboard (right), then C on Port, behind A, D on Starboard, behind B, and so on.

All the way forward on deck 4 outside by the lifeboats. All Muster Stations on Conquest Class ships are outside.

and

I believe the muster stations on the Liberty were outside on deck 4. And I believe they were alternating side from Port to starboard starting at the front of the ship, i.e. A on Port(left), B on Starboard (right), then C on Port, behind A, D on Starboard, behind B, and so on..

Very Helpful!

It will be outside.

Not so much.

• 2 years later...

We sailed on the Liberty last month (Nov. 2019) and Muster Station D (ours) was on Deck 4 Port side and in the dining room, not outside. C was on the Starboard side on Deck 4 in the dining room, not outside.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 9:23 AM, Djptcp said:

We sailed on the Liberty last month (Nov. 2019) and Muster Station D (ours) was on Deck 4 Port side and in the dining room, not outside. C was on the Starboard side on Deck 4 in the dining room, not outside.

I'm on Liberty in 28 days - do you happen to remember where Muster Station E was located?