Casablanca Express -- Cruise with RC?

Hello! I am a loyal RC cruiser and received a "free" cruise voucher through Casablanca Express (travel agency). By "free" I mean I have to pay the taxes/fees. I will be calling them tomorrow, but wanted to post on here to see if anyone knew the answer... Will I be able to cruise with Royal Caribbean with them?

Hello! I am a loyal RC cruiser and received a "free" cruise voucher through Casablanca Express. By "free" I mean I have to pay the taxes/fees. I will be calling them tomorrow, but wanted to post on here to see if anyone knew the answer... Will I be able to cruise with Royal Caribbean with them?

That's something you will have to ask the voucher people.

That's something you will have to ask the voucher people.

I figured, I just wanted to see if anyone knew the answer while I patiently wait until they open tomorrow. ;) I don't want to cruise with another cruise line and miss out on adding more loyalty points to my C&A. :)

I would suggest googling and checking reviews, if you have not done so yet. Does this include a hard sell of any kind? What does BBB rate them?

I just recently "won" the opportunity to watch a video and buy a trip to South Africa! Specifically, I won a travel voucher to use - an internet search showed me that pretty much everyone wins the same vouchers. Still, I had researched the company and it was a good deal and I almost accepted it. But, timing is everything and I have too many trips planned for the foreseeable future.

Well, it was a "gift" for watching a timeshare presentation. I watched the presentation, said no, and they gave me the gift anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we received one of those so say gifts, I called to enquire and they pretty much wanted more for taxes and fees than I could have booked the cabin directly with the cruise line myself. Needless to say we didn't go.

When we received one of those so say gifts, I called to enquire and they pretty much wanted more for taxes and fees than I could have booked the cabin directly with the cruise line myself. Needless to say we didn't go.

Oh, wow! I need to look into that part... She said it would be around $150 a person for taxes and fees but that is for airfare and the cruise. My sister, brother in law, and my son and I will be going... May need to look into the actual cost of just booking ourselves out of Galveston instead. [emoji848]

Oh, wow! I need to look into that part... She said it would be around $150 a person for taxes and fees but that is for airfare and the cruise. My sister, brother in law, and my son and I will be going... May need to look into the actual cost of just booking ourselves out of Galveston instead. [emoji848]

$150 pp total for airfare and taxes and fees sounds cheap. I would recommend that you get the exact ship and departure date and cabin type. Also you would want to confirm what flights they are including with that price. We were never offered any flights with ours. Also make sure there are no hidden fees like you have to stay at X hotel or use y transfers etc. depending on airline do you have to pay for baggage etc. especially now AA do some fares on some routes that are cheaper but do not allow hand luggage.

Once you call the booking people and get an exact figure and all the information you will be able to compare like for like. Hope it works out well but just make sure you have all the facts and before jumping feet first into it.

Good luck and let us know how it works out