SAS Transportation

eggnoodle

Hello

I'll be needing transfer from POM to FLL and I've been reading about SAS Transportation in the forum. I checked their website and it has a disclaimer about servicing the POM area:

Sorry, we do not service the Miami International Airport, South Beach, Miami Beach or Miami Airport Area Hotels

Am I correct to assume SAS doesn't service POM to FLL?

Hello

I'll be needing transfer from POM to FLL and I've been reading about SAS Transportation in the forum. I checked their website and it has a disclaimer about servicing the POM area:

Sorry, we do not service the Miami International Airport, South Beach, Miami Beach or Miami Airport Area Hotels

Am I correct to assume SAS doesn't service POM to FLL?

Port of Miami (POM) is not Miami International Airport, South Beach, Miami Beach or Miami Airport Area Hotels.

POM to FLL is serviced by SAS, QLS, Go airport and others often suggested here - typical fares are $15 per person each way. You can UberX from POM to FLL for about $35 for the car - your call. :)

You might want to check with Steve the owner on this. I believe you have to use their service from port everglade area first to Miami to be able to use the return service from Miami port back to FLL airport. I believe it has to originate in Ft.Lauderdale on the first leg.