Question Regarding Crown and Anchor Status

Not true! After my wife died I sailed with my GF and she was a newbie to cruising. She was denied anything to do with concierge club, welcome back party, or anything related was shunned. This was NOT the case on Celebrity! SAME COMPANY!!

That's because you didn't contact C&A before your cruise and get your girlfriend linked.

Celebrity extends perks to roommates. Royal does not.

in the past, my daughter has cruised with her boyfriend. He is diamond so she has been diamond. I booked a family cruise and they are in the same room, but he is diamond and she is gold. Does it matter? Everything I have done on this cruise has been messed up! Every time I ask a question I get told something different! I was making copies of luggage tags and his tags show gold. I am certain it doesn't matter on luggage tags but I don't want to mess anything up. There is 12 people on this cruise and I have systematically messed it up somehow for everyone!

if she does not reside with him, and/or has not linked her account with his then she is only the status she herself has earned by nights sailed. so she would not have access to the Diamond Lounge or any of the Diamond Perks.

My wife should have 7 points less then I do.

Somehow a 3nts cruise didn't get registered on us, the cruise was registered on my past cruises but the points wasn't. The cruise wasn't registered at all on my wife. I think that it has to do with the fact that we joined the Captains club onboard Celebrity Equinox the same day we disembarked Majesty OTS. Since that cruise wasn't in the system yet, they used our seapass cards from Majesty to verify that my wife had the needed points for Select (I believe? The same as Platinum on Royal).

We both changed our surname when we got married and somehow my wife ended up with two C&A accounts. We found this out a couple of days before our first cruise this year, when she wasn't Platinum. Royal then told us that it would take weeks to sort everything out with her old C&A accounts and instead they linked her to my account.

To the TS, if you change your booking you will lose all perks that was tied to the first booking. When she changed room, she changed the booking and they made a new. That's why she lost the OBC.