Royal Caribbean Gift card

Question I'm planning a cruise again on the anthem next August I have the opportunity of buying some Royal Caribbean gift cards at a discount can I use them for payment to pay for my cruise or how do I use them once I book my cruise please advise thank you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Question I'm planning a cruise again on the anthem next August I have the opportunity of buying some Royal Caribbean gift cards at a discount can I use them for payment to pay for my cruise or how do I use them once I book my cruise please advise thank you

There should be some fine print you can read that will tell you the conditions. I believe you have to use them for new bookings only, but you should double check your conditions.

Well I did read the fine print and it looks like I won't be buying a Royal Caribbean gift card you can't really use it unless you use it only before you book your cruise it doesn't let you use it for any other men of Rhythm so I'm going to pass

Sent from my SM-T377V using Forums mobile app

We have used them in the past. They must be redeemed a few weeks before sail date. You can use them to pay for a cruise or added as OBC.

How to Redeem Your Gift Certificates

Gift certificates can be redeemed as a payment towards your cruise vacation or may be used as an onboard credit. Gift certificates must be redeemed prior to your cruise vacation. Gift certificates can not be redeemed onboard.

redeem-rccl.gif

You will need to reserve your cruise vacation before redeeming your gift certificates. You can choose one of three options:

• Call a Royal Caribbean Certified Vacation Planner
    at (800) 722-5970
  • Visit www.royalcaribbean.com
  • Or call your travel agent

Okay thank you I think I might look into it further than now since I can use them at least to apply toward my payment as I was paying for my cruise which is not due until next May I'm thinking cuz I'm not going till August of 2018 so let's hope I have a little time yet to be able to use some of them at least

We have used them in the past. They must be redeemed a few weeks before sail date. You can use them to pay for a cruise or added as OBC.

How to Redeem Your Gift Certificates

Gift certificates can be redeemed as a payment towards your cruise vacation or may be used as an onboard credit. Gift certificates must be redeemed prior to your cruise vacation. Gift certificates can not be redeemed onboard.

redeem-rccl.gif

You will need to reserve your cruise vacation before redeeming your gift certificates. You can choose one of three options:

• Call a Royal Caribbean Certified Vacation Planner
    at (800) 722-5970
  • Visit www.royalcaribbean.com
  • Or call your travel agent

Okay thank you I think I might look into it further than now since I can use them at least to apply toward my payment as I was paying for my cruise which is not due until next May I'm thinking cuz I'm not going till August of 2018 so let's hope I have a little time yet to be able to use some of them at least

\

Be careful, I am sure there is a difference between Royal Caribbean Gifts Certificates, which although can be a PITA to redeem, can be used to pay for a cruise already booked, and Royal Caribbean Gift Cards, which as I understand it have a lot more restrictions of use