Allure arrival time in Cozumel

aks753

Does anyone know what time the Allure actually gets into Cozumel. I'm trying to plan a scuba trip for Aug. 18. The RCCL itinerary says we get in at 8 a.m. ship time, which would be 7 a.m. local time. But, the Cozumel port schedule says we get in at 8 a.m. local time, which would be 9 a.m. local time. Anyone know which one is correct?

I'm pretty sure that Ship Time and Local Time are the same (usually the night before you enter a new time zone, they'll give you a little card saying to adjust your clocks accordingly so the Ship Time is the same as Local Time).

Does anyone know what time the Allure actually gets into Cozumel. I'm trying to plan a scuba trip for Aug. 18. The RCCL itinerary says we get in at 8 a.m. ship time, which would be 7 a.m. local time. But, the Cozumel port schedule says we get in at 8 a.m. local time, which would be 9 a.m. local time. Anyone know which one is correct?

The itineraries published by the cruise line pre-cruise are supposed to list local times.

The itineraries published by the cruise line pre-cruise are supposed to list local times.

Thanks. Going by the local time makes sense. I haven't seen us changing the clocks on a Caribbean cruise in a long time.

I am on the Allure this Sunday, Aug. 6th (Eastern Caribbean). I just received an email this evening notifying me of a slight change in our itinerary. We are now leaving Nassau one hour earlier and arriving in St. Thomas one hour later than originally scheduled. They said it was due to a "small speed restriction". The other day, i read something here on CC about the Allure having a problem with one of its azipod propellers, but I thought they said it had been repaired. It could be that they are still having issues with the azipod and are not able to cruise at their normal speed. This could explain the discrepancy in the times on your itinerary.

I am on the Allure this Sunday, Aug. 6th (Eastern Caribbean). I just received an email this evening notifying me of a slight change in our itinerary. We are now leaving Nassau one hour earlier and arriving in St. Thomas one hour later than originally scheduled. They said it was due to a "small speed restriction". The other day, i read something here on CC about the Allure having a problem with one of its azipod propellers, but I thought they said it had been repaired. It could be that they are still having issues with the azipod and are not able to cruise at their normal speed. This could explain the discrepancy in the times on your itinerary.

Hi, please pass on any information when you get it, we will be on Allure 8/20 thanks