Ephesus port on itinerary but are the stops real?

Although I see the Ephesus are on several itineraries for this year and next year, are the RCL ships stopping there now? I know for a while the Turkey stops were banned due to safety concerns.

We were on cruise last year, had overnight in Istanbul, but was cancelled. We went to Ephesus as it it qute aways from any turmoil. The did cancel the thtrr days in Israel though. Took us to Greek Islands instead. They were worth the inconvience. Was disappointed in not seeing Israel, but now we are looking into land tour. Ephuesus is well worth the visit, and the tour guide was great. A lot of ancient history.

Although I see the Ephesus are on several itineraries for this year and next year, are the RCL ships stopping there now? I know for a while the Turkey stops were banned due to safety concerns.

Which ships are stopping in Turkey? I thought all were cancelled for 2017.

I'd like to have a cruise with a stop outside EU area, it makes cruises cheaper. Turkey is easy stop outside EU for Eastern Med cruises while Gibraltar is on the Western side.

Which ships are stopping in Turkey? I thought all were cancelled for 2017.

I'd like to have a cruise with a stop outside EU area, it makes cruises cheaper. Turkey is easy stop outside EU for Eastern Med cruises while Gibraltar is on the Western side.

I don't think that any RC cruises are. I, too, would like to know what Florida_cruisers saw.