Speciality Dining Reservations

fcfc

Sea days can be a gala night, so if that is important, avoid a sea day. We like to do it either on embarkation day or the last day. We find main and Lido menus are not as good those nights, as a rule

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have too many sea days on some of our cruises to guess right so we just book. If we find there is a Gala night menu that we really need we just ask if we can switch.

On several of our cruises it has not been possible and frankly, the steak in the PG is better than the MDR. When I sighed that I would miss my escargots, it was brought ;)

But seriously, we always book the last night. It lets us eat earlier and enjoy that last moment and escape the menu on the last night. The last night's menu has definitely improved but it like polishing off the cruise with a dinner there :)

The last night is always toughest to score. If you think that you want to skip the Culinary Council menu, book your PG reservation early in the cruise if not beforehand.

If you want to see the Culinary Council menu, I have them from the Eurodam in December of 2016. I don't think that they change much.