BOGO Happy Hour

rgmacm

Good to know. I know he's had Black and Tan (Guiness/Harp) and Black and Blue (Guiness/Blue Moon), but tends to prefer local micro brewers. Maybe he will find something good at Saint John or Halifax.

Many great micro breweries in Nova Scotia, as well as wineries. Hope he finds a few to enjoy.

It’s still offered on the Emerald. We boarded today and there are 2 BOGOs a day.

Great news as we will be boarding the Emerald next month as it sails back to LA. Enjoy your around the horn cruise as we did that several years ago. Our cruise was really great and was able to visit the Falklands and have smooth water around the horn. Take care of the ship for us. :D

Many great micro breweries in Nova Scotia, as well as wineries. Hope he finds a few to enjoy.

Thanks! He found a stout he really enjoyed at Your Father's Mustache and I liked the local cider they served. We ended up not drinking much, but had a really nice day (and I think we had WM table that night so we had more than enough there;) )

We liked the BOGO happy hour, but it would be nice if you could mix the drinks (cheaper drink would be the $1) rather than having to drink the same drink or served 2 at once. The night we were drinking ciders it wasn't an issue though, especially since our server didn't open them so we still had one to split for debarkation breakfast:D

Does anyone know if they still insist on opening all beers when purchased? Two years ago on the Regal, I bought 6 beers and they only opened 1. Last year, they said they'd have to open any and all beers that I bought.

Doesn't seem like this is consistently enforced, but they usually open all drinks. That being said, last november on the Crown they did not open my second drink either time I decided to splurge on BOGO; heck, a bartender at a completely different bar even switched out my second beer for a colder one when I asked for an opener.