Oasis Review Question

Margy23

This morning I was reading an excellent review of a cruise on Oasis and making notes for our upcoming Oasis cruise. Without thinking I closed all my tabs and logged off the computer, and now I can't find that review. I'm hoping that one of the CC members we count on for information can identify it and tell me how to find it.

I remember that the poster had misplaced his current passport and spent the day they planned for travel looking for it before discovering it was OK to travel with other identification and flying into Orlando on the day of departure. They also had a problem with OBC and were trying to limit spending (even cancelling an excursion) to avoid having a big bill at the end of the cruise. The review contained lots of worthwhile information and pictures as he took us on a deck-to-deck tour of Oasis. The review was very easy to read, and I hope to find it again to get ideas from the rest of it.

I hope this is enough information for someone to remember the review and tell me the poster's CC name. If not, would someone recommend a review that would be helpful for people on their first Oasis cruise.

Thank you.

Margy

Click on the Oasis link in the list of ships on the right side - that might make the thread stand out.

If you have a few days to invest in a good read, search for the review by harryfat1 on Allure (it will be real obvious since it has like 300K views).

In the right side margin of the first page of the Royal Caribbean Forum there is a list of all the RCCL ships. Click on Oasis of the Seas and it will give you all the Oasis threads. Ypu probably be able to find your missing review there.

One thing I knew I could count on - the helpful posters of Cruise Critic would lead me in the right direction.

Biker19 and starrcards - I didn't know about the list of ships on the right side of the first page and will do a lot of reading of Oasis threads from that list. The thread I was looking for was too old to find that way, but that gave me the idea to do a search.....and I found it. It's Fizzlewicket's Adventures from January, 2016. Thank you both very much.

Biker19, I will also look up the review from harryfat1.

starrcards, thanks for the advice - we have signed up for the Meet & Mingle.

OCSC Mike, I have opened the review from APDMOM and will read it this evening and will also look up your reviews.

To all of you, THANKS! I'm not at all surprised but I'm very pleased that CC members came through.

Margy