Convertible Cars

Cruisin4aTan

If we book a convertible car tour and it gets way to hot can the drivers put the tops up? Or do to the age of the cars is that not possible? Do these cars have ac? (meaning i know they have ac but do many of them have working ac lol)

We are arriving on the 28th and I am ready to book something this week. Thank you!!!

• 4 weeks later...
If we book a convertible car tour and it gets way to hot can the drivers put the tops up? Or do to the age of the cars is that not possible? Do these cars have ac? (meaning i know they have ac but do many of them have working ac lol)

We are arriving on the 28th and I am ready to book something this week. Thank you!!!

What was your experience with this? Did you get a car with a/c?

• 3 weeks later...

we got a convertible just by walking across the street from the pier. Plenty of them waiting in line, if you walk away, they really start making deals. We ended up 4hrs for $20. Went to Havana bar (Hemingway) and some place for giant lobster tails for I think it was $6 a plate. They love the "Americans" tipped him well, it was worth it.

they

we got a convertible just by walking across the street from the pier. Plenty of them waiting in line, if you walk away, they really start making deals. We ended up 4hrs for $20. Went to Havana bar (Hemingway) and some place for giant lobster tails for I think it was $6 a plate. They love the "Americans" tipped him well, it was worth it.

Did you pay in U.S. dollars? Do you remember where you had the lobster tails?

they

Did you pay in U.S. dollars? Do you remember where you had the lobster tails?

• 1 month later...