Ship Excursion Maximum Height 72 inches?

I am trying to sign us up for a ship excursion (to Playa Mia in Cozumel), and it is stating there is a maximum height of 72 inches... my husband is 6'2"... are they really going to check? (I have to answer 'yes' or 'no' to the question 'Are you 72 inches or less' when signing us up on-line. I've never heard of such a thing.... the excursion is just to a resort... I'm confused why there would be a height maximum.

I am trying to sign us up for a ship excursion (to Playa Mia in Cozumel), and it is stating there is a maximum height of 72 inches... my husband is 6'2"... are they really going to check? (I have to answer 'yes' or 'no' to the question 'Are you 72 inches or less' when signing us up on-line. I've never heard of such a thing.... the excursion is just to a resort... I'm confused why there would be a height maximum.

Here is their website:

http://www.playamia.com/#gref

I think it might have something to do with with the Water Park. Are you booking just the beach day pass?

Laurie

Here is their website:

http://www.playamia.com/#gref

I think it might have something to do with with the Water Park. Are you booking just the beach day pass?

Laurie

Yes... we'll have our 3, 4, and 6 year old boys, who we think will love the little Buccaneer's Bay, playground, and just hanging out on the beach. I don't think it matters if my husband is 74 inches for any of those activities. :)

Looks like this has been asked and answered. I've been to Playa Mia and I would thing they wouldn't let him on certain water toys, but he should still have a good time.

Unrelated, like a lot of things on Royal's website, sometimes those restrictions don't come through the operators.