Msc divina on saturday

indruten

Hi guys,

I have few questions regarding my upcoming cruise on Saturday.

Firstly, I just noticed that Lithuanian passport holders are required to have required shots for entering Jamaica (which I don't have), however various forums say that you don't need any vaccines since you are on a cruise and the authorities know that you won't spend more than half a day in a destination. So, will I be able to enjoy Jamaican beach or will I have to stay in the beach?

SECONDLY, what about the included food. What is included in my package if it states:

DINING & DRINKS

Gourmet dining with sitting preference*Multi-gastronomy buffet open 20 hrs a dayIn-cabin breakfast**

24-hrs room service**

----

Thanks for the help, this is my first cruise and I'm SOOO EXCITED!:p

I am not sure about the shots however for the food what category are you staying in? if you are in the YC you get the YC dining room and other areas included that is different from the other categories that only have the main dining room and the buffet along with some of the quick service such as pizza. I am also on this cruise on Sat and am also excited this is a link to the food available on the cruise https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/On-Board/Dining-Restaurants/Main-Restaurants.aspx including the included restaurants.

I am not sure about the shots however for the food what category are you staying in? if you are in the YC you get the YC dining room and other areas included that is different from the other categories that only have the main dining room and the buffet along with some of the quick service such as pizza. I am also on this cruise on Sat and am also excited this is a link to the food available on the cruise https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Discover-MSC/On-Board/Dining-Restaurants/Main-Restaurants.aspx including the included restaurants.

No, we chose the most budget-friendly cabin since we're students haha. Hope we will enjoy our time on this ship!

Buffet has many options but more limited after 9 I think it was and open until 2 a.m. People say go all the way to the back which worked one day but other days we went we could find zero seats. There are also a couple bars in there.

Pizza is very good and is part of the late night option.

Welcome to CC BTW.

As far as the immunizations that are required, you will need to pull up the pertinent area on an official Jamaican government website and read the requirements.

Many times the immunization requirements for various countries include conditions that affect the need for certain immunizations (i.e.,; previous travel areas before entering country, areas of the country to be visited, length of stay, etc.).