Anthem Northstar Question

Where do you go to book North Star and Ripcord when we get onboard?

Also is there a movie theatre onboard? I don’t see one listed.

Looking forward to October 28th.

Prior to your cruise, download the free Royal IQ app onto your smart phone. It will become active once onboard, and you can make reservations through your phone. Some people report being able to connect in the terminal before boarding, so you can try that. The app is great for viewing your schedule and viewing the Compass during the cruise too!

Alternatively, once onboard, you can make reservations using the iPads in the customer service area and the shore excursion area. The shore excursion area is usually a lot less crowded.

We booked 11am on the day the ship arrived at Port Canaveral, and it was very cool to be up in the air as the ship was pulling into the port. Great views!

Only sea days were being offered on the 10/28 Anthem sailing!!! How lucky you were to snag a port day!

MARAPRINCE

They take up 13-14. There is no official weight limit, but they may weigh you. 300 pounds was mentioned. Read this thread - the process is inconsistent and they seem to be looking at a group weight. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504723

Thanks. I did read your referenced thread. We are on the Anthem next September 6th. Guess I will have to work on my weight.