Need help with Anytime dining

mafiadon

Was on the Vista in July and you still went to the Java Cafe on deck 5 to check in. We had a party of 13 and the only night we were not directed to go directly to the dining room was on the first elegant night. Very easy.

When you check in on deck five, you can ask for the same table number each night to get the same waitstaff. I really liked the check in procedure, never a wait and I got the same table each night. No crowding at the front of the restaurant. In January, they had three check in stations and the line moved very fast.

Just got off of the Vista on Aug 20th. We are a party of 2. Just as Evan Bob stated, you go to Deck 5 as soon as you are ready to eat, next 2 coffee station, wait in a line, give them your cabin # and table request, we like dining alone at a table for 2. They then give u a ticket that u take to the Horizon dining room, some nights we were on Deck 4, some nights we were on Deck 3 of the dining room. 2 nights, a table for 2 was not available and we had to sit at a larger table with others. We were seated almost immediately upon arrival, but I personally found this additional step a P. I. T. A. Most nights me n my DH would take turns on who went to get the dining tix. My 2 cents....

Sent from my cell, I hate spellcheck, plz 4 give errors :)

I will be sailing on the Conquest.. is this the same for the Conquest? where we have to go to the Cafe first, get a ticket, then take the ticket to the diningroom?