Sorrento almalfi coast September 2017 day cruise question

Wanna be italian

I agree with Keith. Joe Banana Limos will give you whatever u like. I can highly recommend going for lunch at La Taggliano (sp) at the top of Positano. Ive done it 3x, absolutely love it. All with italytoursharing.com aka Joe Banana Limos. Enjoy!!

Good evening .. i'm looking for a couple that want share a van for an amazing day tour with us on Amalfi coast 19th sept. ( we are on cruise ship)

Tour plan is

Start at 07.30 from the dock port up to 16.30 /17.00 o clock

Ravello - Amalfi - Smeraldo cave - Positano cliff high view - Sorrento and historical center Naples on the back .

Contact me at jennymcain75@hotmail.com for informations thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Hi,

You will get better results if you post this on your roll call for your specific sailing. [emoji2]

• 2 weeks later...

Done!! What i can say... i read in these posts always same company with Good services and Good prices... Now i can say probably most of them ignore this great tour guy absolutely the most cheaper and interesting... wonderful and friendly Ciro who catered to our every need and personally adapted our taxi tour for what we wanted to see, met us straight off the ship and took us along the Amalfi Coast calling at various panoramic viewpoints along the way. We stopped at a cliff point overlooking the stunning Positano, which was his personal recommendation, before stopping in Sorrento for 2 hours. We were then treated to a lovely pizza, before stopping at Pompeii and then finally being taken for coffee and authentic Italian pastry in the historic centre of his hometown of Naples. No doubts.. if you want contact him at mrcabdrivernapoli@gmail.com

A wonderful day made even better by the kind hearted, entertaining and friendly Ciro, who was very knowledgeable and honest. Booking was easy and simple and I would give him 5* for his service and hospitality. Thanks very much to Ciro, we had an amazing time and we will definitely be back. Take care!